2. Fill out Large Format Request form and have an IITS employee calculate and verify total cost.
3. Pay at Cashier’s Office.
4. Bring file and paid receipt to Student Technology Help Desk.
5. Return to Help Desk and pick up output
The HP Design Jet 5500 plotter is expensive to maintain and operate. To insure expenses are adequately covered, IITS has the following usage and refund policies.
1. Posters are charged for at $.67 per linear inch with a minimum 8 inches.
2. Clients must pay for plotter output before seeing their results.
1. There is a three-week pick-up deadline. Clients are required to pick up their
results within three weeks of submission. Failure to do this may result in output
being discarded. No refund will be given.
2. In the event that plotting output is unacceptable, IITS will consider offering refunds on a case-by-case basis. However, refunds will not be provided in the following situations:
a. Output is unacceptable due to client errors such as spelling mistakes or misplaced graphics.
b. Colors or images are not what the client expected, and the plotter is behaving normally. Clients should do small test plots from their own application to learn what sort of results the application will produce before submitting a large, expensive plot. Image quality is the client's responsibility, we just print what we are given.
c. The plotter produces flawed results for any reason, but the client opts to use the results anyway.