- Make sure you have already created your own password and have activated your campus
- Your campus username will consist of the first 5 letters of your last name and 3 generated numbers. If your name has less than 5 letters, then your entire last name will be used.
- Examples: rodri874, smith999 and may098
- For instructions on how to change your password please go to the Username and Password page.
- Go to www.gmail.com or http://mail.cougars.csusm.edu/
- Type in your entire email address (including the @cougars.csusm.edu portion of the email address).
- Example: email@example.com
- Now enter in the password that you created for your campus account. Once logged in, you will be taken to your email.
To create a new mailing list: visit the Adding/Maintaining A CSUSM Mailing List (ListServ) page.
To join a mailing list (or request to join for those lists that require approval): send an email to the list subscription address, which will be in the form LISTNAMEfirstname.lastname@example.org. The subject and body of the message will be ignored, so it doesn't matter what you put there.
To leave a mailing list: send an email to the list subscription address, which will be in the form LISTNAMEemail@example.com.