Courses are hidden/not published from the students until the Instructor chooses to make it visible. Courses are hidden/not published from students by default. This is indicated by the not published warning on the course card of My Courses. To make it visible:
- click the admin settings dropdown next to your name at the top right of the course,
- select Edit settings and change the visibility setting from Hide to Show,
- scroll to the bottom and click the Save and display button on the left.
Courses from previous semesters are also hidden. If a student needs access to a course from a previous semester, you can change their role in that course to “Student with Access to Hidden Course”. To do this:
- Go to the old course, and in the Administration block select Users>Enrolled users.
- Locate the student’s name. In the same row, click the lock icon in the roles column.
- In the Assign roles popup, select "Student with Access to Hidden Course".