1. Log on to Cougar Courses.
2. Select the course you want to bring content into (Your new course).
3. In your new course, select the Admin icon (gear) at the top right. From the dropdown, select Import.
4. Click the radio button in front of the course you wish to import. (The course that has the content that you want.) Click on the Continue button.
NOTE: If you don't see your course, type the name of the course in the search box and press the Search button to locate it.
5. In the Backup settings window, click Next.
Note: You may choose to deselect the question bank. Doing so will prevent the ability to import quizzes.
6. In the Schema settings window, review all your course content. Click in the checkboxes
a. The News forum/Announcements.
b. Any topics or content you do not want to import into your new course.
7. Scroll to the bottom and click Next.
• You may use the Show type options to deselect specific types of activities, such
• You may choose None if you are targeting a few particular items for import.
Note, you must click the topic name in order to select any items within that topic.
8. In the Confirmation and review window, review the list of included items, identified
9. At the bottom of the screen click Perform import or, to edit your selections, click Previous.
10. Time to import will vary according to your course size. Once the import is complete, click Continue.