Students will not see a score for their quiz until you grade any manual questions. When grading essay questions, the responses are grouped by question, not by student, and responses are anonymous, so you will not know whose response you are grading. Any feedback you enter in the comments field will display in the gradebook feedback field for the student. If you have set the quiz review options to display The attempt and Specific Feedback, students can also see your feedback when reviewing the quiz.
1. Locate the quiz on your course homepage.
2. Click the quiz name.
3. In the Quiz Administration block, click Results to expand the topic.
4. Click Manual grading.
5. Click “grade all” for the first question.
6. Enter your feedback in the Comment field below the first student response.
4. Then enter the score for that response in the “Points” field just below comments.
5. Continue with remaining questions then click Save and go to the next page when you reach the bottom of the page.
6. Once all answers to that question are graded, scroll to the top and click “Back to the list of questions”.
7. Select grade all for the next question. Repeat until all questions have been graded.
8. Verify there is a "0" in the “To grade” column for all questions.
Varies depending on your selections in the Quiz Settings> Review Options. If you have enabled "The attempt" and "Specific Feedback" in one or more columns of the Review options of the quiz settings, students will be able to select Review to view ALL of the quiz questions, their responses and your feedback.